As a pure entrepreneur I work with clear ambitions and goals. Going for gold medals. First consider the essential foundations and mapping of the existence of the organization or project. (usually use mind mapping). Listen en talk with all stakeholders and motivate to cooperate and to make changes when needed for the success of the project.
- With a group together online building a business model canvas, can perfectly with: Canvanizer.com;
- Good explanation in YouTube movie of: Business Model Canvas;
- The 10 best New-Age business ideas: entrepeneur.com;
- The 10 most creative new business ideas out there: allbusiness.com;
- Use innovation to grow your business: infoentrepeneur.org.
Provide a clear picture of where you want to go and put that on one A4. Use well-known already well-supported models include the Business Model Canvas website canvanizer.com. Search the challenges and do not settle for half-answers.
In my career I have founded several companies themselves such as; SafeCity, Respond, Ecom-NMA, NMA automation (now KNNS Business Solutions) OCSB, ESLAN automation, CompInfo with offices throughout the Netherlands and in Belgium and Germany. With these businesses we provide services to large and small organizations in automation, incidents and crisis management, financial management in many sectors, such as; transportation, safety, chemistry, energy, defence, justice. Since 2011 I have focused more on advising entrepreneurs, connecting the golden triangle Education, Government and Businesses to awake new cooperative energy.